Oh Internet, what would we do without you?
By now if you don’t know that the internet is an unforgiving place that just does not let go of things easily, here’s yet another proof. Indian Today’s latest magazine cover endorses the Baba of all Babas in India. Ramdev Baba and his beard make a sensational cover picture and as usual, Twitter lost it. The particular pose has been doing rounds and been a subject of various jokes and memes ever since Thursday. Twitter in particular has been contributing a lot towards turning the usual boring day into a hilarious one. If you haven’t seen Baba Ramdev’s magazine cover yet, here’s the elegant portrait –
Hurts the eyes, right?
1. That’s how you do it, folks!
2. Bon voyage, Baba! We hope you find your family there.
3. Baba vs Gravity.
4. Maybe this time we’ll qualify.
5. Yes this makes more sense.
6. If only Newton was alive to see this.
7. Baba ki jai ho!
8. We’ve been doing it wrong all along.
9. Make In India.
10. Okay, no shit! Where do we find him?
Still hurts the eyes, right?