What’s up you guys? You know who you are. You’ve been a KJo fan for more than a decade now and there’s no stopping that fanatic in you. Sure, you’ve been a part of a conversation among friends where they’ve said how his movies are too unrealistic with stupid plots and a larger than life character, and you’ve shaken your head quite a few times agreeing to it. But you’re also that person who is going to change their WhatsApp status to busy whenever Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is being aired. There’s nothing to be ashamed of, for there are many people like you.
1. Kal Ho Na Ho is a movie you swear by. If you’re saying that you swear on Kal Ho Na Ho that you didn’t eat that last piece of pizza, you’re saying the truth. You could never lie about this.
2. Whenever you watch Kal Ho Na Ho, you cry yourself to sleep. You wonder why that happened to Aman when he was such a good human being. That’s life bruh!
3. Every time someone makes a mistake, the first thing that comes to your mind is “you made a boo boo” and you try very hard to not say it out loud.
4. Your definition of a love triangle is Rahul, Tina and Anjali. If someone discusses a real life love triangle wth you, you assign those people the characters.
5. Every time you say “I don’t like jokes”, you secretly hope someone would say “I don’t like youuu” real loud so that you can both laugh about it and marry each other.
6. You’ve tried to enact the whole Poo dressing up sequence with It’s Raining Men playing in the background and feeling good about yourself for a few minutes until you see your face.
7. You believe that Anjali from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is you. You believe that your crush’s Tina will die one day and he’ll come back looking for you. You don’t have an Aman though.
8. Anyone who tries to insult My Name Is Khan is not a person you want to stay associated with. That’s one Karan Johar movie that shouldn’t be criticized at all.
9. Whenever someone who’s actual name is Rahul introduces himself, you secretly hope they fall in love with you so that you can make gorgeous babies together.
10. You went to see Ae Dil Hai Mushkil because you wanted a break from this stupid life and enjoy exclusive Karan Johar larger than life flick to feel better for a few hours.
11. You’ve addressed your friend Pooja as Poo quite a lot of times and have been told to shut up but there’s no stopping that Karan Johar fan in you.
12. Whenever you can incorporate Karan Johar movie dialogues in real life, you have. That has cost you many friendships but that’s okay.
13. Your idea of spending quality time is watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai non-stop and repeating the dialogues acting as if you’re playing Tina/Anjali in the movie (mostly Anjali).
14. You watch reruns of Koffee With Karan to watch inside scoop of all celebrities like you’re going to be friends with them one day and hang out.
15. You hope Karan Johar lives long and keeps making these movies that you love because they’ve made you feel happy, pretty and most of all, they give you hope.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Rahul, tum nahi samjhoge.