If you’re lucky enough in life, you get to take a break from all the negativity in life. When it comes to packing, people can be absolute opposites. Some can love it like Monica, starting to pack decades before the date of journey. While the others can be Rachel when it comes to packing, waiting till the last moment and just throwing inside. Whichever category you belong to, you need to be travel ready before actually travelling anywhere. Following are things you need to pack to be travel ready –
1. Toilet paper comes number one on the list of travel essentials because do I even need to write it down? You know why.
2. Make a list of all the clothes you need for the duration of your travel and only pack them. You don’t need more than that.
3. Put all your makeup and beauty products in a separate section of your travel bag. Everyone wants to look pretty.
4. Collect all your footwear that you will be wearing on your trip and put them in a different bag. Again, pack what you need.
5. After you’re done with clothes and accessories, pack the necessities like medications and stuff you should be carrying.
6. Next on the list is all the gadgets that you’ll be needing. Place them in a way that won’t damage them no matter what happens.
7. Perhaps the most important and most forgotten is the charger and a power bank. You will need your phone’s battery.
8. Make a different section for your delicates and socks. Put an extra carry bag in that section for the dirty ones.
9. Among travel essentials are earphones/headphones, sunglasses, chewing gum and a book for light reading.
10. And last but not the least, carry some packets of chips and biscuits with you so that you don’t die of starvation.
Have a great trip!