In case you didn’t know, Prince Harry got married to Meghan Markle on Saturday, 19th May at Windsor Castle. You may not be a huge fan of the royal family, but if you’re a fan of how real love still exists, you’ll know why this wedding mattered. Meghan Markle, an American actress, a feminist, a divorcee, a strong, incredible woman broke the glass ceiling.
This wedding was a milestone, that brought about so many emotions in all of us. A lot of beautiful things happened in this royal wedding. A lot of beautiful people attended the wedding including home girl Priyanka Chopra, David and Victoria Beckham, Tom Hardy, Oprah Winfrey, among others.
But let’s get to the most important part, the royal wedding tweets. Royal wedding tweets were trending all over the world, all in good taste though. Twitter congratulated the adorable couple in its unique way. These are the best of the royal wedding tweets that will help you get through the absolute disaster that is this week.
1. Thanks to all the snakes of our lives. Thanks for constantly letting us down.
This all started with Meghan’s friend setting her up on a blind date with Prince Harry. My friends are actually useless.
— ?? (@ovotiann) May 19, 2018
2. This is me 24/7, everywhere and anywhere.
Tom Hardy looks like he wants to die #RoyalWedding pic.twitter.com/VjhGfYlqWm
— Natalie (@wednesdaydreams) May 19, 2018
3. Regrets hit you out of nowhere.
There's Chelsea Davylooking exactly like you'd expect any woman to look when attending her ex-boyfriend's wedding. #royalwedding pic.twitter.com/UmTvakRTn9
— Stephanie Faye (@StephanieEphani) May 19, 2018
4. They should have invited Shah Rukh and Ranveer to add the energy this wedding was clearly missing.
I don’t mean to brag, but atleast the guests of Sonam ki shaadi looked like they were having a good time. #RoyalWedding #proudindian
— tanika godbole (@missfitcomics) May 19, 2018
5. Prince Harry said, “you look amazing” to her. I’m not crying, you are.
6. So many hearts for this one.
7. This is a lesson for all of us, ladies. Give them a chance.
8. He’s a goddamn nawab, ffs.
Why has Nawab Taimur not been invited to the Royal Wedding?
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) May 19, 2018
9. *gal mitthi mitthi bol playing in the background*
God Sonam and Anand lookin so nice ?????????? pic.twitter.com/0GcFfi83Zm
— Tanmay Bhat (@thetanmay) May 19, 2018
10. And the best tweet award on the royal wedding goes to you, my friend.
Priest : I Harry
Harry : I Harry
Priest : Take the Meghan
Harry : Take the Rachel….#RoyalWedding pic.twitter.com/yFh68SLZvO
— ???? ????? (@hahaider_) May 19, 2018
Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. May you live long and prosper.